Police Hunting for Assault Suspect
Peel police are appealing to the public for assistance in locating an assault suspect.
According to police, on Sunday, Sept. 18 at about 2:00 a.m., a male victim was exiting a drinking establshment in the Royal Windsor and Winston Churchill area in Mississauga when he was approached from behind by an unknown male and assaulted.
The suspect struck the victim in the face multiple times and fled in a white motor vehicle (pictured below).
The victim suffered injuries that required medical treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male with a medium build, brown hair parted on left side and facial hair. He was wearing a grey sweater and black pants at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspect is asked to call investigators at 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Are You Getting a Raise in 2019?
- Is Mississauga & Brampton Transit Going to Become One?
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- Police Hunting for Aggravated Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Hunt on for Suspect Impersonating Peel Police Officer in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Break and Enter Suspect Targeting Peel Homes
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect