Police Have Located Woman and Child Who May Have Been in Distress in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have advised that they have located a distressed woman and her child in Mississauga.
According to police, on Monday November 26 at 3:50 pm police were contacted regarding suspicious circumstances at Sugar Maple Woods Park. Police attended the scene and found blood, forceps and other evidence consistent with childbirth.
On November 27, a 27 year old woman from Mississauga contacted police regarding a home birth that she had a year ago in Brantford. Part of the afterbirth was preserved and kept for holistic purposes and was returned to nature yesterday.
The women and child were located and in good health.
- Police Looking for Woman and Baby Who May Be in Medical Distress in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying woman located in Mississauga
- Elderly woman found dead under suspicious circumstances in Mississauga: Police
- Woman's Death in Mississauga is Suspicious, Say Police
- Police rescue woman in distress in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize