Police Discover Remains of Murder Victim in Mississauga
Peel police say officers have located the remains of a woman who has been missing since December 2017.
Police say 40-year-old Yunying Pan lived in the Hurontario Street and Ceremonial Drive area in Mississauga.
She was last heard from on Tuesday, December 5, 2017, at approximately 10:53 p.m.
On Friday, Jan. 26, 2018, 51-year-old Mississauga man Shaofeng Han was arrested and charged with second degree murder.
On Friday, March 29, 2019, human remains were located in a wooded lot in the area of Matheson Boulevard and Kennedy Road.
After examination by a forensic pathologist, the remains have been identified as those of Yunying Pan, police say.
Anyone with information on this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Human Remains Linked With Murder of Mississauga Woman
- Missing Woman Case Now a Homicide Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Witnesses Following Murder of Mississauga Woman
- Two Men Charged With Murder After Mississauga Man Goes Missing
- Police Identify Man Whose Remains Were Found in Mississauga Creek
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Region will not prohibit big box stores from selling non-essential goods in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga