Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an ongoing incident in Mississauga this evening.
At 11:45 p.m., police confirmed officers were dealing with a person in crisis in the area of Darcel Avenue, near Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Police have labelled this a medical assist call.
“There is an increased police presence but no concern for public safety,” police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Police On Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Large police presence on scene for person in crisis in Burlington
- Officers in Georgetown responding to second person in crisis
- Police asking residents to shelter in place due to ongoing incident in Oakville
- Tactical and K9 officers responding to man in crisis in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation