Police Dealing with Person in Crisis in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an ongoing incident in Mississauga this evening.
At 11:45 p.m., police confirmed officers were dealing with a person in crisis in the area of Darcel Avenue, near Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Police have labelled this a medical assist call.
“There is an increased police presence but no concern for public safety,” police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Police On Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 officers responding to man in crisis in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Police Apprehend 'Man in Crisis' in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga