Police cruiser involved in collision in Mississauga
One person is in custody following a crash involving a police cruiser in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cruiser was involved in a collision in the Hurontario St. and Harborn Rd. area around 2:40 pm on Dec. 23.
Police say that one person is in custody and that no injuries have been reported.
Peel Paramedics are attending the scene as a precaution.
Drivers should expect delays in the area.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing, police say.
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Collision Involving Cruiser In Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Accident in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga