Police cruiser involved in collision in Mississauga
One person is in custody following a crash involving a police cruiser in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cruiser was involved in a collision in the Hurontario St. and Harborn Rd. area around 2:40 pm on Dec. 23.
Police say that one person is in custody and that no injuries have been reported.
Peel Paramedics are attending the scene as a precaution.
Drivers should expect delays in the area.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing, police say.
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Collision Involving Cruiser In Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Accident in Mississauga
- Delays expected after crash involving police cruiser and jackknifed tractor trailer in Burlington
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation