Police cruiser involved in collision in Mississauga
One person is in custody following a crash involving a police cruiser in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cruiser was involved in a collision in the Hurontario St. and Harborn Rd. area around 2:40 pm on Dec. 23.
Police say that one person is in custody and that no injuries have been reported.
Peel Paramedics are attending the scene as a precaution.
Drivers should expect delays in the area.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing, police say.
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Collision Involving Cruiser In Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Accident in Mississauga
- Delays expected after crash involving police cruiser and jackknifed tractor trailer in Burlington
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga