Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported yet another crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported a crash at 7:35 p.m. tonight near a major intersection.
There’s been a two-vehicle crash in the area of Hurontario and Dundas involving a stolen vehicle and a police cruiser.
No injuries were reported, however an investigation is ongoing.
As of 7:35 p.m., King Street is closed between Camilla and Hurontario for the investigation.
We will provide details as they become available.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand, the 4K Guy
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga