Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported yet another crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported a crash at 7:35 p.m. tonight near a major intersection.
There’s been a two-vehicle crash in the area of Hurontario and Dundas involving a stolen vehicle and a police cruiser.
No injuries were reported, however an investigation is ongoing.
As of 7:35 p.m., King Street is closed between Camilla and Hurontario for the investigation.
We will provide details as they become available.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand, the 4K Guy
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of three-vehicle crash including police cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl