Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported yet another crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported a crash at 7:35 p.m. tonight near a major intersection.
There’s been a two-vehicle crash in the area of Hurontario and Dundas involving a stolen vehicle and a police cruiser.
No injuries were reported, however an investigation is ongoing.
As of 7:35 p.m., King Street is closed between Camilla and Hurontario for the investigation.
We will provide details as they become available.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand, the 4K Guy
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Five-Vehicle Crash Involving Police Cruiser at Pearson Airport
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of three-vehicle crash including police cruiser in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February