Police Concerned For Well-Being of Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say 22-year-old Diana Li was last seen in the Hurontario St. and Britannia St. East area at approximately 9:00 a.m. on July 24, 2018.
Li is described as a 5'5", 140 lb female with a light complexion. Police say she has a slim build, shaved black hair, a pierced nose, a dog tattoo on the back of both calves, a tattoo of double faces on the back of her right shoulder, a tattoo of a bicycle with basket on her right tricep and multiple tattoos on her right arm.
Police say she was last seen wearing camouflaged colored cargo pants and a black t-shirt.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Police report that Li was located on Friday, July 27.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry