Police Concerned for Well-Being of Mississauga Man Who Went Missing
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga man.
Peel police recently announced that 54-year-old David Fielder was last seen on Friday, Dec. 1 2017 at approximately 1:00 p.m. at his home in the Reid Drive and Queen Street South area.
Fielder is described as a white male who is 5'10" with a medium build. He has short grey hair and green eyes.
Police say he was last seen wearing brown pants, a red hooded sweater and black slippers.
Before he disappeared, he was driving a 1982 tan-coloured Dodge Van with Ontario plate number BVJF841. Police say the vehicle was located unoccupied in the Confederation Parkway and Queensway West area.
Police and family are concerned for Fielder's well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Concerned for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Boy
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June