Police Concerned for Well-Being of Mississauga Man
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga man.
Peel police say officers are looking for 33-year-old Danijel Dugonjic.
Police say he went missing from the Dundas St/Mississauga Rd. He was last seen on Dec. 31 at 2:00 a.m.
He is described as a white male who is 5’9”, 170lbs. He has a mole on tip of nose.
Police say he was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black jacket, a black sweater and black and white running shoes.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone who sees him or knows of his whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311 ext. 1233.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Man
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Still Searching for Missing Mississauga Man
- Police Concerned for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Boy