Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga teen.
Peel police say 17-year-old Chimdi Nwosu was last seen on Monday, Nov. 13 at approximately 9:00 a.m. at her home in the Middlebury Drive and Glen Erin Drive area.
Nwosu is described as a black female who is 5'5" tall and 115 pounds with a thin build. She has short, curly black hair with brown and blonde hair extensions.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform, which consists of brown pants, a blue rugby-style long sleeve school shirt and black shoes. She was carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for Nwosu's well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Nwosu is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours