Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga teen.
Peel police say 17-year-old Chimdi Nwosu was last seen on Monday, Nov. 13 at approximately 9:00 a.m. at her home in the Middlebury Drive and Glen Erin Drive area.
Nwosu is described as a black female who is 5'5" tall and 115 pounds with a thin build. She has short, curly black hair with brown and blonde hair extensions.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform, which consists of brown pants, a blue rugby-style long sleeve school shirt and black shoes. She was carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for Nwosu's well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Nwosu is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga