Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga teen.
Peel police say 17-year-old Chimdi Nwosu was last seen on Monday, Nov. 13 at approximately 9:00 a.m. at her home in the Middlebury Drive and Glen Erin Drive area.
Nwosu is described as a black female who is 5'5" tall and 115 pounds with a thin build. She has short, curly black hair with brown and blonde hair extensions.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform, which consists of brown pants, a blue rugby-style long sleeve school shirt and black shoes. She was carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for Nwosu's well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Nwosu is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says