Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing 16-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing teen who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Jenna Mohammed was last seen on Nov. 15, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at her home in the Courtneypark Drive and McLaughlin Road area.
Mohammed is described as a black female who is 5'0'' with a thin build. She has long, straight black hair and brown eyes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jenna Mohammed is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Police say Mohammad has been located in Burlington in good health.
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Here's Your Chance To Be On Family Feud Canada in Mississauga
- Did You Know You Can't Use Cannabis in These Areas?
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga