Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing 16-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing teen who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Jenna Mohammed was last seen on Nov. 15, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at her home in the Courtneypark Drive and McLaughlin Road area.
Mohammed is described as a black female who is 5'0'' with a thin build. She has long, straight black hair and brown eyes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jenna Mohammed is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Police say Mohammad has been located in Burlington in good health.
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Concerned for Safety of Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication