Police concerned for well-being of missing 14-year-old boy last seen in Mississauga
Police are concerned for the well-being of a 14-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Zahid Abogooda was last seen near his home in the Dundas St W and Wolfedale Rd. area around 9:05 am on May 12.
He is described as a white male who is 5’0” and 120 pounds. He has dark hair, brown eyes and a sparse moustache. He was last seen wearing a black/green jacket and black and white shoes.
Police received a call about his disappearance at 11:10 am.
Police say Abogooda has autism and is known to frequent big box stores, parks and grocery stores.
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are asking anyone who may have information about this matter, to call them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Abogooda has been located in good health.
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 21-Year-Old Mississauga Man
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police searching for 36-year-old man last seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga