Police Concerned for Safety of Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing teen.
Police say 15-year-old Harley Gallernois was last seen on Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018 in the Morning Star Drive and Darcel Avenue area in Mississauga.
Gallernois is described as a white male who is 5'9'' and 140 pounds. He has a thin build, straight blonde hair and blue eyes.
Police believe Gallernois may be in the London or Toronto area.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being and safety.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Harley Gallerno is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Search for Teen Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Man
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing 16-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week