Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Peel police say that 42-year-old Dragana Topic was last seen on Thursday, Dec. 14 in the Lakeshore Road and Islington Avenue area in Toronto.
She is described as a white female who is 5'6" and 121 pounds. She has straight black shoulder length hair and was last seen wearing black pants, a black sweater and black boots.
Police say Topic requires medication that she does not have with her.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Picture of Justin Trudeau in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party Surfaces
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week