Police Concerned For Missing Man Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say 40-year-old Himat Singh was last seen on Sunday, Sept. 2, 2018 at a Sikh Temple in the Dixie Road and Derry Road area.
Singh is described as a South Asian male with a light complexion, medium build and grey and black full beard. Police say he wears a turban and was last seen wearing a traditional Indian pant suit.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being and safety, as he is new to the country and speaks limited English.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Singh is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Concerned for Safety of Man Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Safety of Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- Police and family concerned about well-being of missing Mississauga man
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Man
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner