Police Concerned for Missing Elderly Man from Mississauga
Police and family are concerned for the safety and well-being of a Mississauga man who went missing yesterday afternoon.
Giancarlo Cesaroni was last seen Thursday (October 20) at approximately 2:45 p.m., when he wandered away from the Trillium Health Centre located at 100 Queensway West.
Cesaroni is a 72-year-old white man, 5'5" and 150 lbs, with short grey hair. He was last seen wearing khaki pants, a blue and white shirt, black leather shoes, a belt with a large buckle and a black wind-breaker style jacket.
Cesaroni is also described as non-verbal, and may appear to be confused about his whereabouts.
If you have any information, please call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA