Police Concerned for Missing Elderly Man from Mississauga
Police and family are concerned for the safety and well-being of a Mississauga man who went missing yesterday afternoon.
Giancarlo Cesaroni was last seen Thursday (October 20) at approximately 2:45 p.m., when he wandered away from the Trillium Health Centre located at 100 Queensway West.
Cesaroni is a 72-year-old white man, 5'5" and 150 lbs, with short grey hair. He was last seen wearing khaki pants, a blue and white shirt, black leather shoes, a belt with a large buckle and a black wind-breaker style jacket.
Cesaroni is also described as non-verbal, and may appear to be confused about his whereabouts.
If you have any information, please call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada