Police Concerned for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Boy
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a 14-year-old boy from Mississauga.
Peel police say Hersi Ali was last seen on Thursday, Oct. 19 at approximately 7:30 p.m. at his home in the Rathburn Road and Central Parkway area.
Police say he does not have a cell phone and is believed to only have a small quantity of cash with him.
Ali is known to frequent the Central Parkway Mall and even walk as far as Square One.
He is described as a dark-skinned male who is 5'5" feet tall. He has a medium build, brown eyes and short, curly, afro-style hair. Ali was last seen wearing grey track pants, a blue dress shirt, a black wool sweater and black running shoes.
Family and police are concerned for Ali's well-being, as this behaviour is unusual for him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Hersi ALI is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Mississauga Man Who Went Missing
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication