Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 25-year-old woman who requires medication.
According to police, Brampton woman Marilyn Hammond was last seen in the Queensway and Hurontario area in Mississauga. She was reported missing by a family member on Monday, Aug. 21.
Hammond is described as black female who is 5'3" feet tall and 121 lbs. She has a thin build, short black hair and brown eyes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being, as she requires medication that she does not have with her.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Hammond is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Police report that Hammond has been located.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington