Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
Investigators from the Special Victims Unit recently charged a 31-year-old male nurse in relation to a sexual assault incident.
The victim, who is a patient at Trillium Health Partners Mississauga Hospital, was sexually assaulted by a nurse on Sunday, Nov. 20.
On Nov. 24, police arrested Mississauga man Ian Angelo De Jesus Jacobe and charged him with sexual assault. He was released on a Promise to Appear and Undertaking with Conditions to appear in court in Brampton on Monday, Dec. 12.
The investigation is currently ongoing and police are asking anyone who may have had contact with the accused to please come forward.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Mississauga Cafe Closed for Health Violations
- VIDEO: Autistic Man Brutally Beaten in Mississauga
- Unique New Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Suspect Identified Following Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault