Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
Investigators from the Special Victims Unit recently charged a 31-year-old male nurse in relation to a sexual assault incident.
The victim, who is a patient at Trillium Health Partners Mississauga Hospital, was sexually assaulted by a nurse on Sunday, Nov. 20.
On Nov. 24, police arrested Mississauga man Ian Angelo De Jesus Jacobe and charged him with sexual assault. He was released on a Promise to Appear and Undertaking with Conditions to appear in court in Brampton on Monday, Dec. 12.
The investigation is currently ongoing and police are asking anyone who may have had contact with the accused to please come forward.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Hospital Worker Charged With Sexual Assault
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Young Mississauga Teen Arrested for Sexual Assault