Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
Police have charged a massage therapist in connection with an alleged sexual assault that occurred in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Thursday, July 6, the adult victim attended a wellness clinic for a massage and was inappropriately touched during the interaction.
On July 7, 28-year-old Milton man Brandon Michael Carter-Teixeira was arrested and charged with sexual assault. He was held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court on July 7.
The Special Investigations Unit says the investigation is ongoing. Police say Carter-Teixeira has practiced massage in other municipalities, including Mississauga and Milton, since 2013.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Massage Therapist in Peel Region Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- 121 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, eight new cases found in Mississauga