Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
Police have charged a massage therapist in connection with an alleged sexual assault that occurred in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Thursday, July 6, the adult victim attended a wellness clinic for a massage and was inappropriately touched during the interaction.
On July 7, 28-year-old Milton man Brandon Michael Carter-Teixeira was arrested and charged with sexual assault. He was held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court on July 7.
The Special Investigations Unit says the investigation is ongoing. Police say Carter-Teixeira has practiced massage in other municipalities, including Mississauga and Milton, since 2013.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- 77 year old charged with sexual assault at massage clinic in Brampton
- Massage Therapist in Peel Region Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month