Police Charge Massage Therapist Who Worked in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
Police have charged a massage therapist in connection with an alleged sexual assault that occurred in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Thursday, July 6, the adult victim attended a wellness clinic for a massage and was inappropriately touched during the interaction.
On July 7, 28-year-old Milton man Brandon Michael Carter-Teixeira was arrested and charged with sexual assault. He was held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court on July 7.
The Special Investigations Unit says the investigation is ongoing. Police say Carter-Teixeira has practiced massage in other municipalities, including Mississauga and Milton, since 2013.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga
- Massage Therapist in Peel Region Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault