Police called to fire on roof in Mississauga
Police say a small fire that ignited on the roof of a building in the Hurontario and Dundas area is out.
Shortly before 4:00 pm, Peel police said officers were called to the scene of a blaze on the roof of a building.
Police say the fire was small and that it ignited when a firepot caught fire while workers were on the roof.
No injuries have been reported and roads are closed as a result of the incident.
The building did not need to be evacuated.
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Raptors’ superfan donates $150,000 for new basketball courts in Mississauga
- Raptors' superfan honoured by Basketball Hall of Fame
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi