Police called to fire on roof in Mississauga
Police say a small fire that ignited on the roof of a building in the Hurontario and Dundas area is out.
Shortly before 4:00 pm, Peel police said officers were called to the scene of a blaze on the roof of a building.
Police say the fire was small and that it ignited when a firepot caught fire while workers were on the roof.
No injuries have been reported and roads are closed as a result of the incident.
The building did not need to be evacuated.
- Will COVID-19 affect Mississauga house prices?
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: What you should know about COVID-19 assessment sites in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board shares plan for continued learning during COVID-19 school closure