Police called to fire on roof in Mississauga
Police say a small fire that ignited on the roof of a building in the Hurontario and Dundas area is out.
Shortly before 4:00 pm, Peel police said officers were called to the scene of a blaze on the roof of a building.
Police say the fire was small and that it ignited when a firepot caught fire while workers were on the roof.
No injuries have been reported and roads are closed as a result of the incident.
The building did not need to be evacuated.
- Police on Scene at Suspected Building Fire in Mississauga
- Massive fire breaks out at apartment building in Oshawa, two people hospitalized
- Mississauga Building Evacuated Due to Possible Fire
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Overnight Fire in Mississauga
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter