Police called to fire on roof in Mississauga
Police say a small fire that ignited on the roof of a building in the Hurontario and Dundas area is out.
Shortly before 4:00 pm, Peel police said officers were called to the scene of a blaze on the roof of a building.
Police say the fire was small and that it ignited when a firepot caught fire while workers were on the roof.
No injuries have been reported and roads are closed as a result of the incident.
The building did not need to be evacuated.
- Police on Scene at Suspected Building Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Building Evacuated Due to Possible Fire
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Overnight Fire in Mississauga
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant