Police Attending Two Active Fires in Mississauga
Two separate fires have broken out this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 4:41 p.m. for an active fire in the area of Stanfield and Middlegate Road.
Shortly after, another call came in at 4:43 p.m. regarding a fire in the area of Kitimat and Mississauga Road.
In both incidents, the occupants were evacuated and no injuries have been reported.
Officers are on scene. Residents may want to avoid these areas for now.
UPDATE: Mississauga Road is closed in both directions from Erin Mills Parkway to Kitimat Road, police say.
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga