Police assisting individual in medical distress in MIssissauga
At 10:55 p.m. on May 4, Peel Regional Police (PRP) were called to the area of Derry Road West and Winston Churchill Boulevard in response to a resident in medical distress.
Currently, PRP is still attending to the individual, and residents can expect a heavier-than-normal police presence in the area.
- Police Looking for Woman and Baby Who May Be in Medical Distress in Mississauga
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Police Have Located Woman and Child Who May Have Been in Distress in Mississauga
- Police investigating Mississauga stabbing
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store