Police assisting individual in medical distress in MIssissauga
At 10:55 p.m. on May 4, Peel Regional Police (PRP) were called to the area of Derry Road West and Winston Churchill Boulevard in response to a resident in medical distress.
Currently, PRP is still attending to the individual, and residents can expect a heavier-than-normal police presence in the area.
- Police responding to man in distress in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Woman and Baby Who May Be in Medical Distress in Mississauga
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Police Have Located Woman and Child Who May Have Been in Distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek