Police assisting individual in medical distress in MIssissauga
At 10:55 p.m. on May 4, Peel Regional Police (PRP) were called to the area of Derry Road West and Winston Churchill Boulevard in response to a resident in medical distress.
Currently, PRP is still attending to the individual, and residents can expect a heavier-than-normal police presence in the area.
- Police responding to man in distress in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Woman and Baby Who May Be in Medical Distress in Mississauga
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- First responders attending to boat in distress on Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising