Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police investigators are seeking the public's assistance in identifying a female who was struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident occurred on November 14 at 11:22 am when a woman was crossing Glen Erin Drive at the intersection of Folkway Drive when she was struck by a vehicle.
The driver of the Ford F350 remained at the scene and is co-operating with investigators, but the woman suffered serious head injuries and remains in a Trauma Centre.
The woman is described as a white female, about 60 - 70 years old, 5'3" to 5'7", between 130 and 150 lbs with grey hair. She was wearing the following clothing:
- Blue Guess Sweater
- Blue Under Armour Sweatshirt
- White Columbia down jacket as a top layer
- Guess Jeans overtop of brown track pants
- Size 8 Sketcher Shoes
- One gold Earring
At the time of the collision she was also in possession of an Acura key fob.
Police are asking the public to view images of the victims clothing to assist in identifying her. To view the images please click here.
If you have information that can help in identifying the female, may have seen the collision, have video footage of the incident, or have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision please contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga