Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation
A woman has been arrested in connection with the Region of the Peel's 10th homicide of the year.
Peel police say that on Thursday, June 29 at 2:40 a.m., officers responded to a shooting at the Diamonds Cabaret adult entertainment club on Dundas Street East in Mississauga. When officers arrived on scene, they located a male suffering from gunshot wounds. The victim, 27 year-old Mississauga man Raimzhan Tokhtabayev, ultimately succumbed to his injuries.
On Tuesday, Sept. 12, 25-year-old North York woman Adriana Milani was charged with accessory after the fact to murder and appeared in court on Wednesday, Sept. 13.
Milani is not the first person arrested in connection with the incident.
On August 24, investigators charged 20-year-old Toronto man Elias Gibb with first degree murder. Later that day, police charged 23-year-old Mississauga man Christopher Anderson with accessory after the fact murder in a dramatic tactical unit arrest.
All three of the accused in this incident were known to each other, but the victim was a stranger to all three.
Anyone with further information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Tactical Units Take Down Murder Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Two Men in Connection With Murder of Mississauga Man
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Multiple Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection With Murder Investigation