Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
Peel police recently announced that investigators have arrested three males in connection with a series of robberies.
Police say that between Oct. 23 and Dec. 4, seven robberies took place in the Malton Community Centre area in Mississauga. The robbery victims told police that they were approached by a group of males who demanded property. Some of the victims were assaulted and one reported that a stun gun, which police have not recovered, was used.
The victims suffered minor injuries as a result of these robberies.
On Dec. 5, two young offenders from Mississauga were arrested and charged for the robberies. One male was held for a bail hearing and the other male was released on a promise to appear. On Dec. 6, the third male young offender (also from Mississauga) was arrested and charged. He was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- INTERSECTION SHUT DOWN: Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon
- Police Arrest Female Suspect Wanted for Many Mississauga Robberies
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Robberies
- UPDATED: Police Searching For Suspect Wanted For Multiple Mississauga Robberies
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga