Police Arrest Teen in Connection with Mississauga Shooting Death
Peel police recently announced that officers have made an arrest in the region's fifth homicide of 2017.
On Thursday April 27 at 3:25 p.m., police responded to a shooting at a business establishment in the Hurontario Street and King Street area.
Prior to the shooting, the victim became involved in an altercation with the suspects and was shot. The victim, 19-year-old Brampton man Kamar McIntosh, succumbed to his injuries and the suspects fled the scene.
On Wednesday May 3, a 17 year-old male young offender from Mississauga was charged with first degree murder.
He is being held and will appear in court on Thursday May 4, 2017 for a remand hearing.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- New French Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Gunshots Potentially Fired in Mississauga
- Ontario Universities Are Paying Close Attention to These Mississauga High Schools
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Police Searching for Suspects in Connection with Mississauga Murder
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Teen Shot in Mississauga