Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
A teen has been arrested in connection with a stabbing that left a high school student with serious injuries.
On Wednesday, May 31 at approximately 11:00 a.m., an altercation between four male students occurred in a classroom at St. Francis Xavier Secondary School in Mississauga. A 15-year-old boy was stabbed over the course of the incident.
The victim sustained non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a Toronto hospital.
Two 16-year-old boys were arrested at the scene, but the third fled before eventually being arrested and taken into custody.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Police Arrest Man Wanted for Brutal Mississauga Stabbing
- Two Arrested After Double Stabbing in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Stabbing in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Stabbing at Mall in Mississauga