Police arrest Mississauga man for dangerous driving
Peel Regional Police (PRP) have charged a Mississauga man for dangerous driving.
On June 21, a video of a black Chrysler 300 driving dangerously in the area of Derry Road and Goreway Drive was shared with PRP.
After a thorough investigation, 21-year-old Lovepreet Wirring was charged with two counts of Dangerous Driving and will be attending the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on September 14, 2020.
"We thank our community for working together with us to help keep our roadways safer. This type of behaviour puts people's lives in danger and will not be tolerated", Inspector Peter Danos of Road Safety Services said in a news release.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact PRP by emailing 4199 [at] peelpolice [dot] ca.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Man Charged Following Two Days of “Reckless” Driving in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Following Dangerous Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Police Zeroing in on Dangerous Driving This Long Weekend
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says