Police arrest Mississauga man for dangerous driving
Peel Regional Police (PRP) have charged a Mississauga man for dangerous driving.
On June 21, a video of a black Chrysler 300 driving dangerously in the area of Derry Road and Goreway Drive was shared with PRP.
After a thorough investigation, 21-year-old Lovepreet Wirring was charged with two counts of Dangerous Driving and will be attending the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on September 14, 2020.
"We thank our community for working together with us to help keep our roadways safer. This type of behaviour puts people's lives in danger and will not be tolerated", Inspector Peter Danos of Road Safety Services said in a news release.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact PRP by emailing 4199 [at] peelpolice [dot] ca.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Man Charged Following Two Days of “Reckless” Driving in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Following Dangerous Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Zeroing in on Dangerous Driving This Long Weekend
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga