Police arrest Mississauga man for dangerous driving
Peel Regional Police (PRP) have charged a Mississauga man for dangerous driving.
On June 21, a video of a black Chrysler 300 driving dangerously in the area of Derry Road and Goreway Drive was shared with PRP.
After a thorough investigation, 21-year-old Lovepreet Wirring was charged with two counts of Dangerous Driving and will be attending the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on September 14, 2020.
"We thank our community for working together with us to help keep our roadways safer. This type of behaviour puts people's lives in danger and will not be tolerated", Inspector Peter Danos of Road Safety Services said in a news release.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact PRP by emailing 4199 [at] peelpolice [dot] ca.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Man Charged Following Two Days of “Reckless” Driving in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Following Dangerous Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Police Zeroing in on Dangerous Driving This Long Weekend
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules