Police Arrest Man Wanted for Brutal Mississauga Stabbing
Police have arrested a man in connection with a brutal stabbing incident that took place in Mississauga.
On Friday, Oct. 28 at 10:20 p.m., officers were called to the Winston Churchill and Aquitaine Ave area to respond to reports of a male suffering from multiple stab wounds.
The victim, a 49-year-old Mississauga man, was transported to a Toronto trauma centre with life-threatening injuries. On Oct. 30, a warrant of arrest was issued for Zain-Alaban Al-Khaleby for aggravated assault.
On March 8, Al-Khaleby was arrested. He has been held pending a bail hearing.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to this matter may call the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Arrested After Double Stabbing in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Stabbing at Mall in Mississauga
- One Man Arrested, One Still at Large After Fatally Stabbing 18-Year-Old in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Police conclude investigation for religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up second location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga