Police Arrest Man in Connection With Robberies in Mississauga
Peel Regional police recently announced that they have arrested Kenneth Fereday in relation to a series of convenience store robberies that occurred in Mississauga and Toronto earlier this month.
On Sept. 8, two convenience stores on Lakeshore in Mississauga were robbed. On Sept. 9, another Lakeshore store in the city was robbed, along with a store on Horner Avenue in Toronto.
Thankfully, there were no injuries and no weapon was seen.
On Sept. 10, STEP Unit officers located the alleged robber's red pickup truck in the Lakeshore area and the man was arrested upon returning to the vehicle. Fereday, 35, has been charged with four counts of robbery and one count of possession of property obtained by crime. He was held for a bail hearing on Sept. 11.
- Arrest Made in Super Bizarre String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Toronto Robberies
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Convenience Store Robbed in Mississauga