Police arrest man for making threats against Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A man has been arrested for making threats directed at Pearson Airport.
Peel police say the Greater Toronto Airports Authority, the operators of Pearson Airport, received multiple threats through social media from November 2020 to January 2021.
Police would not say what kind of threats were made.
Following an investigation by Peel Regional Police Airport Division Criminal Investigation Bureau, police arrested a Thornhill man on January 15.
The 49-year-old is charge with three counts of uttering threats.
Police are not releasing his name.
He will attend the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton at a later date.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze