Police arrest man for making threats against Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A man has been arrested for making threats directed at Pearson Airport.
Peel police say the Greater Toronto Airports Authority, the operators of Pearson Airport, received multiple threats through social media from November 2020 to January 2021.
Police would not say what kind of threats were made.
Following an investigation by Peel Regional Police Airport Division Criminal Investigation Bureau, police arrested a Thornhill man on January 15.
The 49-year-old is charge with three counts of uttering threats.
Police are not releasing his name.
He will attend the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton at a later date.
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threats Against Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Man After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Police Arrest Individual After Threats Made Against Mississauga School
- Hamilton man charged with making death threats: police
- Suspect Sought After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area