Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
A man has been arrested after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police arrested the 31 year old impaired male driver at Tacc Drive and Ethan Drive in Mississauga this afternoon
Police said the driver had passed out and knocked over a garbage can with his vehicle still in gear.
A passerby put the car in gear and contacted police at 12:36p.m.
The driver was found to be impaired by a drug. He was subsequently arrested.
There were no injuries.
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga