Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
A man has been arrested after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police arrested the 31 year old impaired male driver at Tacc Drive and Ethan Drive in Mississauga this afternoon
Police said the driver had passed out and knocked over a garbage can with his vehicle still in gear.
A passerby put the car in gear and contacted police at 12:36p.m.
The driver was found to be impaired by a drug. He was subsequently arrested.
There were no injuries.
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection