Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
A man has been arrested after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police arrested the 31 year old impaired male driver at Tacc Drive and Ethan Drive in Mississauga this afternoon
Police said the driver had passed out and knocked over a garbage can with his vehicle still in gear.
A passerby put the car in gear and contacted police at 12:36p.m.
The driver was found to be impaired by a drug. He was subsequently arrested.
There were no injuries.
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June