Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
A man has been arrested after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police arrested the 31 year old impaired male driver at Tacc Drive and Ethan Drive in Mississauga this afternoon
Police said the driver had passed out and knocked over a garbage can with his vehicle still in gear.
A passerby put the car in gear and contacted police at 12:36p.m.
The driver was found to be impaired by a drug. He was subsequently arrested.
There were no injuries.
- Canada's Getting a New Statutory Holiday
- Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Canada's Wonderland is Getting a Massive Winter Festival
- Three-Bedroom Homes Are Officially Out of Reach For Huge Number of Mississauga Residents
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection