Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
A man has been arrested after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police arrested the 31 year old impaired male driver at Tacc Drive and Ethan Drive in Mississauga this afternoon
Police said the driver had passed out and knocked over a garbage can with his vehicle still in gear.
A passerby put the car in gear and contacted police at 12:36p.m.
The driver was found to be impaired by a drug. He was subsequently arrested.
There were no injuries.
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases