Police Arrest Female Suspect Wanted for Many Mississauga Robberies
A woman suspected of being a fairly prolific robber has been arrested.
Peel police recently reported that officers arrested and charged a woman for six robberies that took place in Mississauga between January 16, 2016 and March 4, 2017.
Police say that investigation revealed that the suspect was allegedly responsible for robbing a dry cleaning store, a pharmacy, a jewellery store and three separate banks during a 14-month period.
On March 10, police arrested 43-year-old Mississauga woman Lisa Gruchalla. She was charged with six counts of robbery and four counts of wearing a disguise with intent.
Gruchalla is currently being held for a bail hearing on Saturday March 11.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus
- Police Arrest Man Suspected of Murdering Mississauga Woman
- Female Robber on the Loose in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise