Police Arrest Female Suspect Wanted for Many Mississauga Robberies
A woman suspected of being a fairly prolific robber has been arrested.
Peel police recently reported that officers arrested and charged a woman for six robberies that took place in Mississauga between January 16, 2016 and March 4, 2017.
Police say that investigation revealed that the suspect was allegedly responsible for robbing a dry cleaning store, a pharmacy, a jewellery store and three separate banks during a 14-month period.
On March 10, police arrested 43-year-old Mississauga woman Lisa Gruchalla. She was charged with six counts of robbery and four counts of wearing a disguise with intent.
Gruchalla is currently being held for a bail hearing on Saturday March 11.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Brampton man grabbed by Peel police, charged with four robberies
- Police searching for outstanding suspect allegedly connected to series of bank robberies in Brampton, Mississauga, and Toronto
- Photo of suspect in Mississauga robberies released by police
- Female Robber on the Loose in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic