Police Arrest Female Suspect Wanted for Many Mississauga Robberies
A woman suspected of being a fairly prolific robber has been arrested.
Peel police recently reported that officers arrested and charged a woman for six robberies that took place in Mississauga between January 16, 2016 and March 4, 2017.
Police say that investigation revealed that the suspect was allegedly responsible for robbing a dry cleaning store, a pharmacy, a jewellery store and three separate banks during a 14-month period.
On March 10, police arrested 43-year-old Mississauga woman Lisa Gruchalla. She was charged with six counts of robbery and four counts of wearing a disguise with intent.
Gruchalla is currently being held for a bail hearing on Saturday March 11.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Brampton man grabbed by Peel police, charged with four robberies
- Police searching for outstanding suspect allegedly connected to series of bank robberies in Brampton, Mississauga, and Toronto
- Female Robber on the Loose in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl