Police Arrest Driver After Late Night Crash in Mississauga
Peel police arrested a driver who may have been impaired after a late night crash in Mississauga.
Around midnight on Nov. 16, emergency crews responded to a one vehicle collision on Kennedy Road at the corner of Annagem Blvd. The car involved hit a hydro pole head on and sustained damage.
According to a source at the scene, the male driver was questioned by crews before being escorted, handcuffed, into the back of a police cruiser.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga