Police Arrest Driver After Late Night Crash in Mississauga
Peel police arrested a driver who may have been impaired after a late night crash in Mississauga.
Around midnight on Nov. 16, emergency crews responded to a one vehicle collision on Kennedy Road at the corner of Annagem Blvd. The car involved hit a hydro pole head on and sustained damage.
According to a source at the scene, the male driver was questioned by crews before being escorted, handcuffed, into the back of a police cruiser.
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Crash in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Police investigating jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24