Police Arrest Driver After Late Night Crash in Mississauga
Peel police arrested a driver who may have been impaired after a late night crash in Mississauga.
Around midnight on Nov. 16, emergency crews responded to a one vehicle collision on Kennedy Road at the corner of Annagem Blvd. The car involved hit a hydro pole head on and sustained damage.
According to a source at the scene, the male driver was questioned by crews before being escorted, handcuffed, into the back of a police cruiser.
- Residents Warned of Convincing New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Frigid Weather Set to Hit Mississauga This Week
- A New Chocolate Bar is Coming to Canada
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga