Police Arrest Driver After Late Night Crash in Mississauga
Peel police arrested a driver who may have been impaired after a late night crash in Mississauga.
Around midnight on Nov. 16, emergency crews responded to a one vehicle collision on Kennedy Road at the corner of Annagem Blvd. The car involved hit a hydro pole head on and sustained damage.
According to a source at the scene, the male driver was questioned by crews before being escorted, handcuffed, into the back of a police cruiser.
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario