Police arrest 86-year-old Mississauga man in connection to homicide
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating the circumstances surrounding a dead woman found in a Mississauga residence.
Earlier this morning (August 18), first responders received a call regarding an elderly woman who was found dead by a care provider within a residence in the area of Kaneff Drive.
The victim has been identified as 81-year-old Marion Wallace--a resident of Mississauga.
Lawton Wallace, an 86-year-old resident of Mississauga has been arrested and charged with First Degree Murder in relation to this incident. He is currently in custody awaiting a bail hearing scheduled for August 19, 2020 at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton.
At the time of the incident, the victim and the accused were married.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 3205.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police Investigating Homicide of 83 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Arrest Made in Murder of 83 Year Old Mississauga Woman
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspicious death in Mississauga now ruled a homicide
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25