Police and paramedics responding to six-person fight in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a fight in east Mississauga this evening.
It was reported at 7:40 p.m. that six people were fighting in a parking lot in the area of Dundas St and Universal Dr.
Police say one of the people involved is possibly bleeding from their face.
The investigation is ongoing. More information to come.
UPDATE: Police say they’ve located the person who was bleeding and have deemed their injuries non-life-threatening. Officers are continuing to investigate this incident.
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after man allegedly threatening to shoot people hit with non-lethal weapon by police officers in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga