Police and paramedics responding to six-person fight in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a fight in east Mississauga this evening.
It was reported at 7:40 p.m. that six people were fighting in a parking lot in the area of Dundas St and Universal Dr.
Police say one of the people involved is possibly bleeding from their face.
The investigation is ongoing. More information to come.
UPDATE: Police say they’ve located the person who was bleeding and have deemed their injuries non-life-threatening. Officers are continuing to investigate this incident.
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after man allegedly threatening to shoot people hit with non-lethal weapon by police officers in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Officers in Georgetown responding to second person in crisis
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke