Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called shortly before 10:00 a.m. for a person in distress in the area of Lakeshore Road and Ogden Avenue.
An adult male has been taken to hospital with serious injuries, police say.
The Special Investigations Unit has been notified of the incident and has invoked its mandate.
We’ll update with any further information as it comes.
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of tractor trailer carrying food rolls over in Mississauga
- Costco Gives Priority Access to Healthcare Workers and First Responders
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Road Closed for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Police On Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Mississauga