Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called shortly before 10:00 a.m. for a person in distress in the area of Lakeshore Road and Ogden Avenue.
An adult male has been taken to hospital with serious injuries, police say.
The Special Investigations Unit has been notified of the incident and has invoked its mandate.
We’ll update with any further information as it comes.
- Road Closed for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms