Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for an incident in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called shortly before 10:00 a.m. for a person in distress in the area of Lakeshore Road and Ogden Avenue.
An adult male has been taken to hospital with serious injuries, police say.
The Special Investigations Unit has been notified of the incident and has invoked its mandate.
We’ll update with any further information as it comes.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga