Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a vehicle collision this evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. in the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West. While there’s currently no word on injuries, one person has been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
Delays are expected. Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton