Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a vehicle collision this evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. in the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West. While there’s currently no word on injuries, one person has been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
Delays are expected. Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Crash in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020