Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a vehicle collision this evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. in the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West. While there’s currently no word on injuries, one person has been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
Delays are expected. Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Crash in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga