Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a vehicle collision this evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. in the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West. While there’s currently no word on injuries, one person has been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
Delays are expected. Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Crash in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change