Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a vehicle collision this evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 9:30 p.m. in the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West. While there’s currently no word on injuries, one person has been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.
Delays are expected. Drivers may want to avoid the area.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Crash in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store