Police and hazmat respond to suspicious package in Hamilton
Police and Hamilton Fire hazmat crews were on scene for a suspicious package in Stoney Creek this morning.
At 4:07 a.m., officers responded to the Canada Post facility on Millen Road after a package had broken open, spilling a white powder.
The powder was tested and is believed not to be dangerous or suspicious.
Police say the powder was cleaned up and the facility is back open now.
- Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Suspicious package being investigated by police in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One in Custody After Suspicious Package Reported in Mississauga
- Small Fire Linked to Suspicious Package Found in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU