Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
Officers are helping Mississauga Fire fight a blaze this afternoon.
Police got a call at 6:09 p.m. for an active fire near a residence in the area of Rathburn Road East and Tapestry Trail.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown.
There are no road closures in relation to this incident, police say.
The residence is on fire, police reported at 6:53 p.m.
Residents, including those from some neighbouring homes, have been evacuated as a precaution.
There are no injuries.
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate