Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
A Mississauga restaurant has caught on fire.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street and Dundas Street.
The Peel Police and Mississauga Fire department are currently at the scene.
There are no reports of injuries as of yet. The cause of the fire is currently unknown.
Hurontario Street northbound from King Street is closed.
Police are advising people to stay clear of the area and drivers to choose an alternate route.
The call was received at 11:26 p.m.
More updates to come.
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted