Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
A Mississauga restaurant has caught on fire.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street and Dundas Street.
The Peel Police and Mississauga Fire department are currently at the scene.
There are no reports of injuries as of yet. The cause of the fire is currently unknown.
Hurontario Street northbound from King Street is closed.
Police are advising people to stay clear of the area and drivers to choose an alternate route.
The call was received at 11:26 p.m.
More updates to come.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row