Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
A Mississauga restaurant has caught on fire.
The incident occurred on Hurontario Street and Dundas Street.
The Peel Police and Mississauga Fire department are currently at the scene.
There are no reports of injuries as of yet. The cause of the fire is currently unknown.
Hurontario Street northbound from King Street is closed.
Police are advising people to stay clear of the area and drivers to choose an alternate route.
The call was received at 11:26 p.m.
More updates to come.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga