Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Fire and emergency crews are on scene for a plane malfunction in Mississauga.
Police say Sunwing flight 272 suffered a blown tire while landing at Pearson Airport this afternoon.
Police received the call at 3:15 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
Passengers are boarding buses towards the terminal, police say.
We’ll update with any further information.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month