Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Fire and emergency crews are on scene for a plane malfunction in Mississauga.
Police say Sunwing flight 272 suffered a blown tire while landing at Pearson Airport this afternoon.
Police received the call at 3:15 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
Passengers are boarding buses towards the terminal, police say.
We’ll update with any further information.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Authorities cleaning up oil spill in the Credit River in Mississauga
- Le Chateau closing all Mississauga locations
- Canadian companies that have filed for creditor protection since COVID-19 pandemic