Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
Fire and emergency crews are on scene for a plane malfunction in Mississauga.
Police say Sunwing flight 272 suffered a blown tire while landing at Pearson Airport this afternoon.
Police received the call at 3:15 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
Passengers are boarding buses towards the terminal, police say.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Passengers Evacuated After Planes Collide at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport