Plane Involved in Collision at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A plane was involved in a recent collision in Mississauga.
Shortly before 3:30 p.m., Peel police said there were reports that a Boeing 777 was involved in a collision at Pearson Airport.
Polices said 380 passengers and 23 crew members were on board, waiting to deplane.
There are no injuries being reported at this time.
UPDATE: According to police, the plane’s left wing/engine struck a maintenance vehicle that was stationary while it was being towed
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Passengers Evacuated After Planes Collide at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport