Plane Involved in Collision at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A plane was involved in a recent collision in Mississauga.
Shortly before 3:30 p.m., Peel police said there were reports that a Boeing 777 was involved in a collision at Pearson Airport.
Polices said 380 passengers and 23 crew members were on board, waiting to deplane.
There are no injuries being reported at this time.
UPDATE: According to police, the plane’s left wing/engine struck a maintenance vehicle that was stationary while it was being towed
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Passengers Evacuated After Planes Collide at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday