Women & Children Social Networking
- Newcomer Information
- Electricity Support Bill Assistance (supported by Ontario Energy Board)
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) - Bill Assistance
- Anger Management Counselling
- Resume/Cover letter writing Assistance
- Community information/Referral Services
- Breakfast Club (on and off-site)
- Book Club
- Home Work Club
- Job Search/Employment Services
- Social Housing Application Assistance
- Immigration services (in some cases we will help you to fill out your documents)
- Community Outreach
- Counselling services (Youth and Adult)
- Co-op Placement Opportunities ~ Grade 9, High School, College and University
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And many more…
Youth & Women workshops...
Various topics are discussed that are of interest to youths and women to help meet their needs. This includes small and large groups with or without the same need.
- Leadership and Developmental skills for youths and women
- Children, Youth and Women support engagement
- Substance Abuse and Misuse
- Food Drive - perishable and non perishable items.
- Clothing Drive - good and gently used clothing for children (boys/girls) and women
- Toy Drive - toys for toddlers and children age 3 -12 years old
**All donated items are either given to clients who cannot afford basic necessities or the items are sold at a minimal cost to fund other programs.
Would you like to make a donation to our organization?
You can mail your cheque or money order to our organization at the address below.
Women & Children Social Networking WNC-SN
305 - 3034 Palstan Road
Mississauga, Ontario, L4Y 2Z6
Click to make your contribution.
Alternately, you have the option to make your donations directly into our Bank Account (Bank of Montreal - Account Number: 0430 8958-47) or, you can send an email money transfer to staciann [dot] sewell [at] wnc-sn [dot] ca.
**All donated funds from our supporters and from all of our fundraising activities will go directly towards the operation of our community agency initiatives.*
For more than 5 years, Women & Children Social Networking WNC-SN has devoted its energy to empower children, youth, women and families to have an escape to a place where they can have a voice, fun, laughter and more. Throughout the various programs we offer we have something for everyone. WNC-SN cares about the social well-being of our children, youth, women and families by passionately advocating for the under-represented members of our global family. Find out how you can contribute to the future of someone in need through donations of money, kind and or time.
Mission:To support children, youth, women and families and provide community-based programs and resources to marginalized individuals.
- Here’s How IKEA Canada is Helping Women and Children
- Children's Aid Foundation of Canada overwhelmed with demand for assistance amid pandemic
- New Funding Option Available for Families of Children with Autism
- Province investing more than $13 million into initiatives for youth
- Ontario Launching New Program for Black Youth