Up The Bloc
Up The Bloc is situated in an 11,000 sq-ft facility that features two World Cup quality bouldering walls with varied angles. That's over 5,000 sq-ft of finely crafted bouldering circuits, designed to deliver the very best climbing experience.
Our route-setting is done in 8 circuits, each designed as a Level equating to over 100 climbing problems that will truly challenge beginners and experts alike.
Up the Bloc also offers climate control, a weight training area, cushioned mats, free Wi-Fi, sour keys and a snack bar.
- Free Job Skills Training Coming to Ontario
- Is the Ford Government In Denial About Climate Change?
- New Study Suggests Sugar Substitutes Prompt Health Problems
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Mineola Home with Picturesque Setting
- House of the Week: Absolutely Spectacular $3.8 Mil Stunner With Gorgeous Features