Up The Bloc
Up The Bloc is situated in an 11,000 sq-ft facility that features two World Cup quality bouldering walls with varied angles. That's over 5,000 sq-ft of finely crafted bouldering circuits, designed to deliver the very best climbing experience.
Our route-setting is done in 8 circuits, each designed as a Level equating to over 100 climbing problems that will truly challenge beginners and experts alike.
Up the Bloc also offers climate control, a weight training area, cushioned mats, free Wi-Fi, sour keys and a snack bar.
- Bloc leader doubles down on remarks about Transport Minister Omar Alghabra
- Blanchet’s choice to block critics on Twitter limits free speech: experts
- Popular grocery store launches new program designed to make healthy shopping easier
- More Canadians lost weight than gained weight during pandemic: survey
- PHOTOS: Check Out What Hazel McCallion Did Just Days Before She Turns 98