The Mississauga Food Bank
The Mississauga Food Bank is the largest food distribution program in Mississauga, Ontario serving almost 2 million meals each year through 154 food programs, including the city's seven neighbourhood food banks. Did you know we provide food for 65,000 people each month?
Your donations and support are vital to ensuring we can provide food to thousands of individuals and families across Mississauga who rely on us each day.
- Feed Canada launching new program to assist Ontario food banks meet increased demand amid pandemic
- It's Hunger Action Month and Food Banks Need Your Help
- Dairy farmers donate milk, money to Ontario food banks
- Canadian Food Banks Need Your Help This Summer
- Group urging government to provide funding for school food program