The Captains Boil - Queensway
ABOUT THE CAPTAIN’S BOIL
In the 70s Asian Fishermen that immigrated to the US Gulf Coast took the traditional Louisiana Creole inspired crawfish boil and enhanced the recipe. They added Asian aromatics to the boil - lemon grass, ginger - serving it with garlic butter and a blend of Asian spices. This created a seafood boil that is a fusion of Cajun and Asian flavors. The Captain’s Boil is first in Toronto to bring you this fresh, flavorful, and fun experience. We take the freshest seafood, toss it in a blend of secret, Asian inspired spices and aromatics. We serve it messy to let you enjoy it in a fun and unique way.
Now Open In South Etobicoke just on the border of Etobicoke and Mississauga.
Our Location is 1800 The Queensway, Etobicoke ON M9C 5H5. We are located right across the Sherway Gardens Shopping Mall behind the Red Lobster.
When you arrive, be prepared to “Feast like a Pirate, and Dine like a Captain!”.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Rumours in Sauga: Could a Major Seafood Restaurant be Coming This Year?
- New Brampton location expected to make it easier for South Asian community to get COVID-19 test
- Mosaic South Asian Heritage Festival to draw 70 000 Attendees
- Quick Bite: Asian Wok ‘n’ Roll
- Largest South Asian Festival in Canada Returns to Peel Region This Summer