St. Andrew's Memorial Presbyterian Church
St. Andrew’s Memorial Presbyterian Church is part of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. Join us Sunday mornings at 10:30 am for inspiring messages from God’s Word, traditional music, and fellowship. Visitors and new members are always welcome! We are located within a 5-minute walk from the Port Credit GO Station. Our community and fellowship wing has several meeting rooms and an auditorium which are available for rent when not in use by us. Our beautiful historical church and grounds offers a perfect setting for weddings. We are an active congregation that hosts numerous events that are open to the public such as our monthly seniors $2 luncheon and our monthly community “get to know your neighbours” breakfasts. Learn more about us at www.standrewsportcredit.org.
- Niagara Falls councillors gives historic church a new roof
- Pope voices sorrow over Canadian deaths but no apology from Church
- Fifteen people test positive for COVID-19 after attending GTA church services
- Burlington fourth among Canadian cities for average monthly rent in May
- Main Street from Queen Street South to Church Street Reopens August 30