Senior Helpers Mississauga
Home-based senior care in Canada is a great alternative to nursing homes and assisted living centres. Here at Senior Helpers Mississauga we seek to improve the quality of life of our patients. We work hard to foster an environment of support and communication, providing the people we help with engaging experiences and meaningful interactions that enrich their lives and allow them to age with grace & dignity.
We proudly serve patients across Mississauga.
Whether you need Senior Helpers’ assistance 24/7 or just a few hours a day, we are here to help. Our service options are flexible and customizable according to your specific situation, and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings. It all starts with a free in-home assessment, so call us today to set that up.
Even when you are close to a senior family member, it can be difficult to know their specific needs. And in some cases, they might be apprehensive to mention their more personal needs. The complimentary initial in-home care interview with a Senior Helpers consultant can help you survey your options.
Together you can discuss your loved one’s needs and our services to determine what is best for your entire family. We will cover:
- Your family’s specific goals
- Your loved one’s daily plan design and schedule
- Pricing and payment methods
- Implementation process
- Ongoing communication and follow-up plan
- Man Facing Charges After Allegedly Defrauding Senior Citizens
- New Dental Care Program Announced for Ontario's Seniors
- Does Your Company Offer Employees Flexible Work Options?
- Province Aims to Improve Care for People in Mental Health Crisis
- Government Announces Steps to Prevent Abuse in Long-Term Care Homes